Traffic law is in fact one of the most technical areas of law in Queensland.
Mandatory licence disqualification periods apply to many offences, and it is a good idea to seek legal advice before appearing in Court, especially if a licence disqualification will impact on your ability to undertake your employment.
We can assist you with:
- Drink driving charges;
- Disqualified/unlicensed driving charges;
- Dangerous driving charges;
- Restricted licence (work licence) applications;
- Special Hardship Orders; and
- General advice on demerit points and licence disqualification.